Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Completed Challenge in record time (for me) and raised $2,620

June 13 - 41,011 (31k) THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I FINISHED THE 20K WALK PLUS THE EXTRA 1.2K TO COMPLETE THE HALF MARATHON. I DID IT IN 3H 10M WHICH WAS A GREAT TIME FOR ME! I hoped to do the walk in about 3h 30m so I am happy with this time. My dad was not having a good day today so he missed the finish but he visited later and thanked me for the walk.

If any of you have some good fundraising ideas for next year, I'd be delighted to hear them. Better yet, come and join me and don't let distances stop you if you don't live in Winnipeg. You can walk in your city or come here and walk with me. How's that for an offer you can't refuse? I expect to be bombarded with emails saying that you will join me.

THANKS AGAIN. Until next year. All my love.

These are my grandbabies that I was walking for too. If I keep myself healthy and active, I'm sure that I will have many more years with them.

RoninIzabel
Sahana
Sabreena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.