Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Okay, another training session started...
but this time it's not a fundraiser so I'm not asking for money. Yeah. You can just read for pleasure and I do hope you bookmark my blog and check it often. I hope you post some comments occasionally.

Sooooo, what to write? I've decided that I need some motivation to keep walking so after having a week's well deserved rest (that meant that I was only walking for about 30-40 minutes a day, I decided that I needed to set some goals for walking. I have in mind the Icelandic (half)marathon in August, the Niverville, MB half marathon at the end of September, the Niagara (half)Marathon, the Bermuda (half)marathon in January, the Greek (half) marathon in July.....

Well, I may not actually do all of them but it would be great to aspire to doing them.

My training so far this week in kms:
June 20 - 10.2k
June 21 - 10k
June 22 - 15k

I am really really hoping for some company so please join me even if it's a virtual trip. We can be walking buddies and this way it keeps me accountable for walking each day. Anyone game for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.