Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

July 7, 2009 _ Sharm and Trent's Anniversary

Happy anniversary to Trent and Sharm. I can't believe that 7 years have passed already! Recalling 7 years ago, it was a cloudy morning in Gimli and I hoped the clouds would go away and the day would turn out well. It was better than good. It was perfect. The clouds rolled away and the sun peeked out just enough to warm up the upper deck of the hotel without scorching everyone. And the clouds stayed around long enough to make for perfect pictures.

Izabel and Sunita are leaving today to go back to Edmonton. It was such a joy to have her (Iz) spend the last two weeks with us. Last night she wanted to sleep with me and also wanted to sleep with her mother but since she did not want to hurt any feelings, she decided to sleep on the hallway floor outside the two bedrooms. How cute is that? I told her she could sleep with her mom.

My Transcanada walk is going well. I've not recorded all my walks for the last two weeks but I updated my map.

View Interactive Map on MapMyWalk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.