Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meditation Guide:  Station 14

Joseph showed his generosity by giving Jesus his own tomb. This was his sacred possession.  To those around Jesus, this seemed so final.

Jesus is laid in the tomb
Questions:
  1. Do I give up things freely to others and expect nothing in return?
  2. How do I deal with emptiness and loneliness?
  3. How do I say goodbye and let go?
  4. Do I blame my hurt on God or others?
  5. Are there any relationships that I have buried and would rather forget about?
  6. Can I reach out and work through the problems?
  7. What are some of the things which I need to do in order to be closer to you?
Action:
Take a moment in the silence of your heart to think of all those who are dying and those who have died and offer then up to God.

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.