Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Meditation Guide:  Station 15

On the first day of the week, the women came to the tomb bringing spices they had prepared.  They found the stone rolled back from the tomb but when they entered the tomb, they did not find the body of Jesus.  While they were still at a loss of what to think of this, two men in dazzling garments stood beside them.  Terrified, the women bowed to the ground. "Why do you search for the living one among the dead?  He is not here.  He has raised up. Remember what he said to you while he was in Galilee... that the son of man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified and on the third day rise again." 

The women felt joy and amazement. That event changed everything.  He was the grain of wheat that fell and died to produce much fruit. 


The Ressurection (and me standing nearby)
Question:
Am I ready to die to my old ways so that I can have a new life?
Am I willing to accept God's guidance into my life?

I hope that through these meditative practices and the questions you asked and answered for yourself provided some guidance and peace in your life.  As I mentioned before, you do not have to be a Christian to live a good life.  I learned from being raised in three major religions - Hindu, Muslim and Christian, - that trying to be a good person is what embracing God (or what ever name you want to call that Greater Being in your life) is all about.

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.