Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Meditation Guide:  Station 2

Jesus is given a heavy cross to carry on his bleeding and bruised shoulders. He takes the cross and carries it down a hard, steep road... carrying a burden He did not earn - without a word and in silence.


Jesus accepts his cross


Questions:
  1. Do I accept the burdens in my life the way you accepted your cross?
  2. Have I avoided love and patience and chosen crosses and hatred, selfishness and impatience?
  3. Do I complain or lay blame on someone for my troubles?
  4. Do I admit my mistakes?
  5. Do I accept the rules, chores and discipline my parents gave me?
  6. Do I talk back or think negatively? 

Action:
Take a moment now in the silence of your heart to think of the burdens in your life that is the heaviest right now and offer it up to God.

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.