Meditation Guide: Station 2
Jesus is given a heavy cross to carry on his bleeding and bruised shoulders. He takes the cross and carries it down a hard, steep road... carrying a burden He did not earn - without a word and in silence.
|Jesus accepts his cross|
- Do I accept the burdens in my life the way you accepted your cross?
- Have I avoided love and patience and chosen crosses and hatred, selfishness and impatience?
- Do I complain or lay blame on someone for my troubles?
- Do I admit my mistakes?
- Do I accept the rules, chores and discipline my parents gave me?
- Do I talk back or think negatively?
Take a moment now in the silence of your heart to think of the burdens in your life that is the heaviest right now and offer it up to God.