Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Meditation Guide: Station 3
All around Jesus are those who delight in seeing human misery.  It is hot and sticky in the crowded street.  He fell to the ground.  Jesus, weakened by all his suffering, stumbles and falls on his way to Calvary.  He slumps to the ground and the soldiers quickly drag him to his feet again. He fell under the weight of the cross and people spit on him and mocked him but he rose to his feet and persevered.


Jesus falls for the first time
 Questions:
  1. Do I build up others or do I sometimes put them down for their mistakes?
  2. DO I give up when things do not go right?
  3. Do I quit something because it is too hard?
  4. What are some of the things that cause me to stumble and fall?
  5. Do I strive to be a humble person?
Action:
Take a moment now in the silence of your heart to think of all those times that you have given up or failed to do something because it was too much effort.  Name that and offer it up to God.

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.