Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Meditation Guide: Station 7

Jesus falls again.  He lies with his face on the ground.  He is tired and weak but he finds the  inner strength to go on.

Jesus falls for the second time
Questions:
  1. How many times have I struggled and fallen again and again?
  2. Do I get overwhelmed with my duties?
    How do I react to them?
  3. Do I accept my crosses in life with patience?
  4. What am I struggling with in my life that wears me out, hurts me and wants to make me give up?
Action:
Take a moment in the silence of your heart to think of all those around you that have fallen and become discouraged with God.  Perhaps this has happened to you.  Offer these people or times in your life to God.

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.