Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Ronin!!!

I am again celebrating my youngest grandbaby's 4th birthday.  I asked him a few days ago if he was looking forward to his birthday and he said yes and pretty soon after his 4th birthday, he's going to be 5.  It's interesting that when we are young, we can't wait to be older and when we are older, we don't want time to go too quickly.  I am thinking that I must be in the middle somewhere because time seems to be going as fast as I want it to go. I think that's a good thing.

As soon as I get a birthday picture, I'll post it here so if you are reading this Sunita, you'll have to remember to send me one.  See you all next week in Edmonton!  Can't wait. Only 8 more sleeps till our Alaska cruise!!!!

Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.