Pages

Friday, October 28, 2011

Things that make you smile

Here are a few inspiring thoughts that I received from my friend Farida in Texas.
  • Take chances
  • Tell the truth
  • Date someone totally wrong for you
  • Say NO
  • Spend your cash
  • Get to know someone random
  • Be random
  • Say I LOVE YOU
  • Sing out loud
  • Laugh at stupid jokes
  • Cry
  • Apologize
  • Tell someone how much they mean to you
  • Tell a jerk what you think
  • Laugh till your stomach hurts
  • Live life
  • Regret nothing
and the one I really like:  At least once a year, go to someplace you've never been before

and I added this: and watch a beautiful sunrise or sunset

This year, I went to a place I've been before but had never watched the sun set.  I had the privilege to see the sunset with someone I love - my grandson Ronin. 

Happy Weekend,
sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.