Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Getting ready for Machu Picchu and Galapagos Islands

I have spent a good part of the last few months planning this vacation and I am so looking forward to it. I have travelled to many places but these two places seem so magical that I can hardly believe that I am going in just a few days.

I hope that the trip is everything that I hope it'll be - the expected and the surprising! I feel like my hard work is about to pay off in dividends. Of course I'll be blogging from my locations so I hope you join me - even if it's by blog. 
Machu Picchu walking path and town



Machu Picchu

Galapagos Islands
 
Galapagos Islands
sandra

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cuz,
    I am very happy for you and Robbin going on this wonderful and well deserve trip,vacation,reward for your Phd or just doing or always looking for something challendging[like Phd] and exciting to do, i am sure we find all of the above and more on your trip.
    I was interesting in the neaning of Machu Picchu and i found out it is old mountain or peak.
    Will be following you to Machu Picchu.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.