Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Update on my manuscript

It's almost the end of January and I am making progress on my manuscript. I mailed my first draft to my friend Arlene on Christmas Eve (wanted to get it done by the end of the year) and she is now editing it. 

I gave her some specific things to give me feedback on and so far, she has been great. We met last week to discuss the edits and according to her, when she discussed parts of the manuscript with her family, they were quite intrigued with the story. I hope other readers will feel the same way but mostly I hope that anyone who reads the book will be able to find some similarities with their own lives.

When she is done reading it, I'll give it to Robin to do another reading. I can never have too many editors. On second thoughts, you can, but in this case, two is good. Arlene is doing one kind of editing and Robin will do another. I hope to have it to the publisher by the end of February. I've also decided on a title that I think is a wonderful metaphor for how we want to live our lives but I will share that at a later date and explain why I chose that title.

So stay tuned for more...

sandra 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.