Pages

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Tanzania: Less than 24 hours till departure

The first leg of our 26 hour journey to get from Winnipeg/Calgary/Edmonton to Kilimanjaro has started.
 
Sabena is on her way to Toronto today. Sunita leaves Edmonton tomorrow morning at 7am. Abbi leaves Calgary tomorrow at 8am. I leave Winnipeg tomorrow at 9am. Donna and Donna leave Calgary tomorrow at 9:30am. We individually arrive in Toronto from 12:30pm to 3:15pm and we meet at the departure gate for our Kili flight.
 
My suitcase is just at 50 pounds but my backpack hardly has anything in it.  I think I am so well prepared that today is a bit of an anticlimax.

I checked in for my Winnipeg/Toronto flight and me Toronto/Kilimanjaro flight.

LET'S ROLL ALREADY! GET THIS ADVENTURE STARTED!

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.