Pages

Sunday, December 01, 2013

China: Summer Palace, Beijing

Yesterday was a visit to the Summer Palace but it was not too summery in November. And today was a trip to the Great Wall.
 
First, the summer palace. I left the hutong early and got directions to the subway which is extremely easy to use and very efficient. I managed to navigate my way to the summer palace with ease. It's located in the North West part of Beijing which has a series of ring roads in the city that deliniate various parts of the city. The summer palace was a bit cool and I speculated as to how pretty it would look in the summer but it was quite nice, nevertheless. Enjoy the pictures including the last few which show a slightly different part of the hutongs - where local Chinese people actually live.






























 



 
sandra

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,je viens de parcourir votre blog,j'ai beaucoup aimé....j'ais déjà traité un site comme ca
    http://modelecuisines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my blog and for posting a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.