Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Orlando Author Meet and Greet Event on March 29 & 30

I am off to Savannah on March 25 for a 3-day conference then I am heading off to Orlando to visit my cousin Eddy and his wife Hashina. While I am there, I have 3 author events scheduled:
  • March 29 from 10-11am: Author Meet and Greet at the Caribbean Supercenter at 5111 W Colonial Drive, Orlando
  • March 29 from 2-4pm: Author reading and signing - By invitation only at my cousin's home
  • March 30 from 2-3pm: Author Meet and Greet at the Caribbean Supercenter at 5111 W Colonial Drive, Orlando
I've invited some family I have in Orlando so it'll be a good time to catch up with them, update my family tree information and connect with a couple of friends as well. I'm looking forward to a few warm days as well since the winter that never wants to end is still here (tonight it's a low of -19C). Even us hardy Winnipegers are tired of this winter of snow, frozen pipes, water main breaks everywhere and pot holes to size of small craters. The city is beginning to look like a city in a developing country that's been neglected for decades. 
 
On a hopeful note, spring's equinox will be here on Thursday. Yeah!! It's almost spring. Not the end of winter but the beginning of spring - on the calendar. And that's what I am sticking to!! I was going to say "Come Hell or High Water" but if we get a quick thaw, it will be very high water that feels like hell.
 
sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.