Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Scheduled for Public Book Launch at McNally Robinson Booksellers

I am getting very excited about my public book launch at McNally Robinson on March 16, 2014 at 2:00 pm.

I was asked by several people if I would do a book launch there because McNally is noted for supporting local talent. I have to say that's been entirely true. I've been communicating with John at the bookstore and he has been more than gracious and timely in responding to my emails and supporting me in this phase of my book promotion.

Some people have mentioned that they have seen the advertisement for the reading. I was at the bookstore on Saturday but I was really in and out, dropping off some more books. I'll go this weekend to see what kind of display there is.

Click on the link below to leave a comment if you plan to go. I'd appreciate all the support I can get.

http://www.mcnallyrobinson.com/event-13028/S-Sandra-Sukhan----Book-Launch

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.