Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Surprise CBC Radio 89.3 interview on Sunday at 8:00am

I mentioned yesterday that while I was emailing John from McNally Robinson and he sent me an email saying that a producer from CBC Radio 89.3 FM wanted to contact me to do an interview on Sunday Morning with journalist Terry MacLeod who does The Weekend Morning Show.
 
I spoke with Terry this afternoon and although it was a brief chat, Terry invited me to do an interview on Sunday morning (March 16) at approximately 8:00 am. If you can, tune in to CBC Radio One 89.3 FM / 990 AM at that time and listen to the interview. I feel very blessed and lucky to be given these opportunities that I have had in the last couple of months. Stay tuned for more (pun intended!)
 
Tomorrow I am off to the Millennium Library for the launch of the Cancer Crossing ebook that I am featured in - precicely - me telling Dad's journey with cancer and my path with him.
 
sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.