Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2014

Another article in Global Eyes Magazine

I would like to thank Editor Beatrice Watson of Global Eyes Magazine in Winnipeg for the great article (page 3) that she published in the magazine about my book and my appointment as Honorary Consul of Guyana to Manitoba. Global Eyes is a Manitoba African and Caribbean Quarterly Magazine serving those and other communities.


There were some very interesting articles in this issue including the one about politics and culture colliding when immigrants settle in a new country. I think that that theme resonates within many cultures as we try to figure out where and how we belong - even those of us who are born and raised in our country of birth.


sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.