Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Beat it, beat it...

I don't know anyone who does not know or like Michael Jackson's music and there is a new generation of Michael Jackson fans including my 7 year old grandson Ronin. He has been relentlessly watching Micheal's videos and teaching himself how to moonwalk and do the dance for Beat It.

Since a kid sized Beat it jacket is hard to find, I decided to make one for him. It took me  several hours spread out over a few days but it's finally done and I have to say, it looks very cute! It was intended for Halloween but I think he'll be wearing it more often. I'll have to post a picture of him actually wearing it. 








video
                                                             Ronin getting his jacket! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.