Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Nassau, Bahamas

This is my first time in Nassau (really my first time in Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay too) and it was as I expected - lots of pretty buildings with soft pastel colours and very clean streets. Hot too but the ambiance made up for the heat.

Breen loved being here. She told me on the way back to the ship that "I loved Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay but possibly my best place is Nassau." Possibly her best place... what a kid!





Breen and I checking out a jewellry store

My rasta grandson

And my rasta grand-daughter

And hey.. they have a rasta Nani (keeping it in the family)

Sightseeing in Nassau



Enjoying a fresh water coconut (USD $5; Winnipeg CDN $2))





Looks like all we did was eat. Good thing we have other pictures to prove we did other things. Tonight was another great dinner with baked alaska for dessert. Breen's favourite. Hanna like Creme Brulee on her cruise. For Breen, it was the baked alaska.


Last movie night at the Dive-In. We didn't dive into the pool to watch the movie. We sat in the loungers and it was a glorious night under the stars. One more sleep and we are going to love every minute of it. Tomorrow will be a long day. We get off the ship by 9:30 and we don't get home till midnight.


Getting ready for bed.

sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.