Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Excited about publishing book Number 2


Exciting few days: 
  1. Sharm's birthday on March 29
  2. Subhadra's birthday today
  3. Published my first cookbook - (second book)  
Robin and I spent our cold vacation in Mexico in February making the final edits to the recipes and over the last month, as if I didn't have enough on my plate (pardon the food pun), I was working with my cookbook publisher to get it done by the end of March. Its' now exactly the end of March today and I just picked up a box of 100 books. 

The staff at the publishing company Rasmussen, have super helpful with suggestions and minor edits that Robin's eagle eyes did not pick up. 

What are some of the recipes included? Here are a few:
  • Tennis Rolls
  • Garam Masala
  • Curried Chicken
  • Pine Tarts
  • Sorrel drink
  • Ginger Beer
  • Guyanese fruit cake
  • Challah bread
  • Zucchini bread
  • Apple muffins
  • Grandpa's special juice (and it is really special!)
If you would like to get a copy, please send me a note or post a comment. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them.